DTH updates Airtel Zindagi launching on ADTV at LCN 102

Status
Not open for further replies.

anikamathur02

Reaction score
I'm not a Airtel Digital TV user but big Announcement Made By Zee Zindagi That It's coming tomorrow as Airtel Zindagi And the channel number of this service channel will be 102 Here's the Instagram video posted by Zee Zindagi 👇👇

mZuWQXT.png

So finaly zee zindagi service channel launching on adtv
Yes the first show on Airtel Zindagi Will be The Last Episode Of Suno Chanda As Airtel did a mistake By not bringing on May if they brought on May the first show would be zindagi Gulzar hai. You can enjoy the channel and @dino29 is on cloud nine as it's finally coming on ADTV

Yes the first show on Airtel Zindagi Will be The Last Episode Of Suno Chanda As Airtel did a mistake By not bringing on May if they brought on May the first show would be zindagi Gulzar hai. You can enjoy the channel and @dino29 is on cloud nine as it's finally coming on ADTV
Suno Chanda is my favourite Pak drama it's available on YouTube.

Then this will be interesting coz adtv favorite addition time is 1:30am to 3:45am
My Tata Play doesn't do delays they put on time and Airtel is number 1 on delaying channels there's so many pending channels there that ADTV didn't add BTW if they launched on 7 PM the first show you might get is Dumpukht - Aatish-e-Ishq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock