• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,076

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Recently, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was under severe criticism for her post baby flab. But she maintained a dignified silence on the matter rather than reverting back. Her 2012 Cannes appearance was highly guarded till she made her grand entry at the AmfAR Cinema against Aids gala. Dressed in Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla ensemble, Aishwarya rocked as usual. She looked slimmer and gorgeous.

Her hair was piled to the top with a golden band around and her make-up was kept minimal. The actress who turned mother in November last year spoke about her baby Aaradhya. Asked about her baby, the actress said, "The baby`s here in Cannes, but not with me tonight, she`s doing well. I can`t complain about being busy with the baby because hectic is always being redefined in my life. It was easy to come tonight because I`m not making any films."

Aishwarya chose to go traditional at Cannes unlike previous years. With slimmer look, she has put all the rumor into rest and looks gorgeous as ever. This is Aishwarya’s 11th consecutive Cannes visit and Ash leaves no stone unturned to live up to the expectation of her fans.

Her Cannes appearance turns skeptical and it was a big slap for those who targeted the actress for her extra flab.

Aishwarya will walk the red carpet at Cannes again in Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla designed outfit. The designer duo shares a great rapport with the Bachchans and they have given Aishwarya a graceful look blemishing all the criticisms.

Read more: Aishwarya sizzles at Cannes, looks slimmer | Aishwarya Rai http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/aishwarya-sizzles-at-cannes-looks-slimmer/9031/#ixzz1w0Gtua1d

Aishwarya-Cannes-1.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-Cannes-2012-Day-2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock