Seeking Help aitel multi connection

karthik7

Reaction score
i already have one airtel connection. i want to take one more connection. the second connection i want to recharge only when i need. is it possible to recharge both the connection separately? or both the connection consume from the same balance? then the second connection will consume the balance even if i am not using.

Last edited:
Bro I think both connection balance consume from main balance. it's not possible when ever you need to recharge .
It's only quite possible when one STB connection lock with ARP pack.

i already have one airtel connection. i want to take one more connection. the second connection i want to recharge only when i need. is it possible to recharge both the connection separately? or both the connection consume from the same balance? then the second connection will consume the balance even if i am not using.
Both STB will have separate customer ID. So, recharge & pack selection will also be separate

Both STB will have separate customer ID. So, recharge & pack selection will also be separate

Both STB will have same cust id but it have an unique separation by 001- 002

they came and installed both are using the same balance and both have same id only difference is 001 and 002 at the end, my validity also reduced. i had asked them this question while ordering but they told i can use them separately but i had doubt so i asked here. now is there any way to use them separately? i can select the packs separately but i want the balance also to be separate. can i lock first stb with arp even for make my own pack?

After create your own pack then you have to wait for some time . then it's quite possible that adtv can match arp with your own pack.
2nd option before make your own pack you check all arp packs. Then select as per your desire.

they came and installed both are using the same balance and both have same id only difference is 001 and 002 at the end, my validity also reduced. i had asked them this question while ordering but they told i can use them separately but i had doubt so i asked here. now is there any way to use them separately? i can select the packs separately but i want the balance also to be separate. can i lock first stb with arp even for make my own pack?
Answer to your queries:
1. Since both the stb are registered under same ID, hence balance cannot be separated.
2. Packs can be activated separately on both stb.
3. ARP for make my pack is not available. (Only those package customised by Airtel can be activated for long duration).

u can call cc for suspension of particular box for 15-20₹

i called the guy who had come for installation he activated 12m arp pack for 1st box and told i can recharge second box when i need. but i cant find 12m arp pack in selfcare. cant we activate 12m arp ourselves? next time if i want 12m arp pack how i can i do it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock