Akshay Kumar’s Toilet – Ek Prem Katha

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Akshay Kumar is shooting for a film which has made headlines for its quirky title. Once there was Gadar – Ek Prem Katha, and here is Akshay’s film titled – Toilet Ek Prem Katha. Interesting! Bhumi Pednekar plays the female lead in the film and the release date of the film has been announced. Toilet Ek Prem Katha will release on June 2, next year. That makes two films from Akshay in the year 2017 we know of. The other one is Neeraj Panday’s Crack. Wow! Won’t be a surprise if there is another film in the pipeline.

Akshay and Bhumi started shooting for the film a week back, and Akki announced it on Twitter. He posted a picture with Bhumi, with a commode in the background. “A very good morning from @psbhumi and me from the sets of Toilet – Ek Prem Katha! First day it is…need your best wishes.”Akshay captioned the picture. Toilet Ek Prem Katha, will have Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan as a major part of its story. The film is also is reported to be quite similar to a Gujarati film Narayandas Pay And Use.

Also, not just 2017 but Akshay has already announced his 2018 as well. On Independance 2018, the actor will have a film titled Gold. Gold will be directed by Reema Kagti, popular for Aamir Khan starrer Kahaani. Khiladi Kumar certainly has his hands full.

Toilet Ek Prem Katha has been directed by Narayan Singh, and is being produced by sh#tal Bhatia. Akshay and sh#tal have earlier delivered the hit film Special 26, and we would have to wait for the fate of Toilet Ek Prem Katha. With the quirky title and the fresh pairing, the future of this satirical comedy certainly looks bright.

On the most recent episode of Koffee with Karan , Akshay’s wife Twinkle Khanna revealed that she was the one who made Akshay start picking good films. She told her husband that if he wants to have a second child, he needs to start doing sensible cinema.

Akshay Kumar's Toilet - Ek Prem Katha to release on June 2 2017 - Bollywoodlife.com

Piracy is vicious and it has made inroads into Bollywood. On Friday, few reports suggested that Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar’s Toilet Ek Prem Katha has been leaked, and choreographer Remo D’Souza has brought it to the filmmakers’ notice.

In a chat with indianexpress.com, Remo said: “I met someone who told me that he already has the movie (Toilet Ek Prem Katha) on his pen drive. Initially, I didn’t believe him, but he seemed serious, and told me to check that for myself. When I checked the pen drive, it contained Toilet Ek Prem Katha, and I was shocked. I first called Akshay sir, but since he was in London, he was unavailable. Then I called up Prerna Arora, the producer, told her about the situation, Director Shree Narayan Singh came and collected the pen drive from me. They will be taking legal action against piracy, and I will talk to Akshay sir once he is back.”

Toilet Ek Prem Katha leaked, confirms Remo D’Souza

QPFxfv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock