Akshay wants to make film on ''Amba''

TiwariDk

Banned
Reaction score
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar today said he wants to make a film on goddess 'Ma Amba' while he was here to offer prayers at the famous Ambaji Temple here.
akshay-%20342x2396175.jpg

Akshay visited the temple along with his 10-year-old son Aarav and mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia. "This place is beyond my imagination. I am overwhelmed by its serenity. For long, I had been planning to visit the temple. I am happy today and bow at mother's (goddess Amba's) feet," the actor said. Akshay said he was deeply impressed by the grandeur of the shrine.

"After coming here I feel that I should make a film on goddess 'Amba'," he said. "I am indebted to goddess for whatever I had achieved in my life and will continue to entertain my millions of fans as long as Amba Mata showers her blessings on me," he added. The actor also applauded the innovative programme of involving religion in spreading the message for growing trees in the district. "I am really happy to see awareness campaign on the dangers of global warming," he remarked.

PTI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock