ala carte

• Thread starter sonali
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,532

sonali

Reaction score
I am facing issues with activation of ala carte pack. while i drop a mail with channel list to [email protected] i get below email -

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected] ([email protected])
The email address you have entered could not be found. For airtel customer care, email at [email protected] or to manage services, dial *121# from your airtel mobile.

Please help as none of the customer care are able to help.so please help.

I am facing issues with activation of ala carte pack. while i drop a mail with channel list to [email protected] i get below email -

The email address you have entered could not be found. For airtel customer care, email at [email protected] or to manage services, dial *121# from your airtel mobile.

Please help as none of the customer care are able to help.so please help.
Go with below link,

How to select a-la-carte pack in airtel?

This thread may be old, but it will help you.

Try
I send mail but I get below mail-

Please help
This is odd. Try from another browser or device. Usually this thing takes a couple of hours and u get a confirmation call

I send mail but I get below mail-

Please help
This error means that Airtel has stopped using this email ID and its no longer available, So emailing on that ID will be useless.

You can try sending email to [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock