DTH updates ALERT : Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician. He can cheat on you!!

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 10,078

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician can cheat on you.
Today, technician visit to install new Tata Sky connection in exchange of my RELIANCE Digital TV. But, he only bring HEVC STB inside my house I ask from him where's the dish antenna and cable? He said Tata Sky has changed the policy and they'll ended this offer (which is not true) and also now no new dish antenna will be givengiven also.
I said what? I have connected with Tata Sky via mail, tweeter and call and all over there all has said same thing that I'll get new equipments.
He call his head where I have make him clear that provide me new equipment otherwise I have to take necessary action. He said OK sir I will provide you new equipments.
Guys please make sure that, If technician will refuse you to give new Dish antenna and cable wire. Then, please ask him to do exactly what customer care ask you to provide. It's official and he had to provide new dish antenna and new cable.

Good News - Installed new Tata Sky HD (HEVC) connection in exchange of Reliance Digital TV

Last edited:
From few days Tata Sky people have the option when work order is to be closed
1.Installation done without dish
2. Installation done with same dish
3. Installation done with big tv dish
Etc etc ..

But normally they give Tata Sky dish only

If they don't give dish then don't install Tata Sky as there is no meaning of tie up then

*Videocon d2h and Dish TV are giving in 499/- Rs only box and 75 days free

Note:- Tata Sky people have to give dish LNB wire box (new connection) so do not submit to the technician and take full connection

Lot of cases have come forward where they have not installed dish or cable wire

Immediately call customer care or nodal officer before installation if technician has brought only box and not dish

It is your right

Also they are giving mostly normal box so don't make your TV dabba(SD) and install only HD box..

Hindi to English Translate Credit : @Basil Bro ... Thanks 🙏

Immediately call customer care or nodal officer before installation if technician has brought only box and not dish
Yes exactly I did the same!! Guys let's tweet or mail them together so no technician can cheat on customer.

Last edited:
Cheating everywhere in every field in India:mad:looks like by saving wire they use clothes for drying, and antenna as umbrella in rainy

Last edited:
Guys be aware from Tata Sky technician can cheat on you.
Today, technician visit to install new Tata Sky connection in exchange of my RELIANCE Digital TV. But, he only bring HEVC STB inside my house I ask from him where's the dish antenna and cable? He said Tata Sky has changed the policy and they'll ended this offer (which is not true) and also now no new dish antenna will be givengiven also.
I said what? I have connected with Tata Sky via mail, tweeter and call and all over there all has said same thing that I'll get new equipments.
He call his head where I have make him clear that provide me new equipment otherwise I have to take necessary action. He said OK sir I will provide you new equipments.
Guys please make sure that, If technician will refuse you to give new Dish antenna and cable wire. Then, please ask him to do exactly what customer care ask you to provide. It's official and he had to provide new dish antenna and new cable.

Good News - Installed new Tata Sky HD (HEVC) connection in exchange of Reliance Digital TV
I am also facing same problem . I deny to take connection . After 5 day my order was cancelled. Now what to do ? Help me guys

But Bro in my case even CC members saying That No antenna will be provided...I have been complaining on this...as my RDTV dish is not good. but they simply saying it will cost u.

I spoketo a tatasky audit person here. He said due to heavy demand company changed policy of realigning previous dish.
But they will not compromise on quality. Even now,if the antenna is not in good shape,they will change it.(only if antenna is not recieving signals properly)

Yes. Those are saved from customers like us. Company does not provide original extra units for sell unofficially i think.

They Have The Option To Raise Indent Individually To Get Dish Materials, LNB, Dual Out LNB, Super LNB, HD Box & HEVC HD Box

In Case If They Have Any Shortage / Excess Of Particular Stock They Will Play Games Accordingly!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock