Alert in Programme

iqbal008

Reaction score
Do we get an alert prompt prior to next program. For e.g if I am watching something at 8:30 and before it strikes 9 a minute or before there will be an prompt display for next program. If so how do we configure it.

You can set a reminder for required program in the respective channels. :)

I am aware of reminder but I was looking at auto prompt display for next program as I used to get in cable set top box

iqbal008 said:
I am aware of reminder but I was looking at auto prompt display for next program as I used to get in cable set top box
No, that is not possible.

iqbal008 said:

It will be a disturbance for most of the people, I think that's why they avoided it...

I understand it differs from people to people but they can give it as optional to configure on demand :)

bro already channels are providing next programme details prior to next programme then why you need this service from dth side.
and from dth side you can check epg for next programmes. If you dont want to miss a programme then simpally as bapun bro said set the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock