Ali Abbas Zafar to kickoff his superhero universe with Katrina Kaif starrer

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
While interacting with Mirror (May 29) from his newly-constructed Dehradun home, Ali had confirmed that his next, a superhero film with Katrina Kaif, will roll as soon as normalcy returns. That script is locked; the writer director is currently working towards completing his Mr India trilogy.
With two films revolving around superheroes, one wonders if Ali is looking to create his own fantasy universe, like Marvel and DC. He confirms this with a laugh, “Yes, I am creating a superhero universe, beginning with Katrina’s film. We then move to Mr India, which will carry forward bits from Katrina’s film, and we are developing two more characters. My third superhero is rooted in Indian mythology and the fourth comes from the Indian army.”
Ali Abbas Zafar’s superhero universe to kick off with Katrina Kaif’s film followed by Mr India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock