All Channels Free Now - 10th year celebrations..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, it was working for me this morning. I activated Showcase HD1 by dialing 07736077360. Remember you put a 0 in front. And the number of other show case is just a placement of 60 with 61, 62 etc..

You need not put the additional zero anymore in India while dialling an STD mobile phone.

rakrishnan said:
You need not put the additional zero anymore in India while dialling an STD mobile phone.

But I am not sure if that is the problem as I tried with 0 in front. Did you able to call without 0 for this show case?

I expect TataSky to drop HD access fee from this happy moment !!!!!!

I am celebrating birthday with tata sky enjoying all hd channels

I am planning to upgrade my HD STB to HD transfer STB.Is there any special offer on this special occasion ??

sai.kmohan said:
I am planning to upgrade my HD STB to HD transfer STB.Is there any special offer on this special occasion ??
Nope. Regular upgrade price is applicable.

I just activated showcase hd2 and remaining showcase hd channels by giving missed call. I tried by adding 0 and also not adding 0..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock