All DTHs FAQs

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
I am posting this Tread to discuss General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of All Indian DTHs. Want your valuable feedback and posts about general info, after sales service, re-locations and other info it this thread.

Lets start.

Yesterday, one top official of Videocon d2h visited personally my home and solved my problem. I am quite satisfied with D2h after sales service and posted in fb also.

He informed me that, all parts including Dish, LNB, Wire, STB comes under LifeTime Warranty. D2h will replace the defected one with new one or fix it at free of cost provided that you recharge regularly.

He even said me, not to cover LNB or Disconnect IF IN Cable if there is thunder storm or lighting!

Now, what about all other DTHs?

Will they provide hardware replacement or fix it free of cost?

Or on Tata Sky, ADTV, RDTV, DishTV, Sun Direct we have to pay if LNB is damaged or STB damaged due to thunder?

Want your expert and valuable views regarding hardware replacement and/or repair on other DTHs!

I haven't faced any problem.
But long ago our dish tv stb restarting frequently. i visited dealer. he rectified saying some problem and charged 100 rs.

AsitPaul said:
Yesterday, one top official of Videocon d2h visited personally my home and solved my problem. ...
You are lucky that a top official visited your home , just to solve your problem. :tup
I wonder what problem you might be facing before.... :huh

What is the need of top official, aren't their technician able to solve your problem.

AsitPaul said:
He informed me that, all parts including Dish, LNB, Wire, STB comes under LifeTime Warranty. D2h will replace the defected one with new one or fix it at free of cost provided that you recharge regularly.
He even said me, not to cover LNB or Disconnect IF IN Cable if there is thunder storm or lighting!
Wow , will be a dream come true for subscriber.
Good service provided by d2h.
Is this thing written on paper. :huh

When I first purchased my dishtv , its comes with a rider that, after use, if the subscriber choose to close the connection and submitted the STB to dishtv, then an amount (don't remember the exact amount but it is near about 2700/-) will be returned to the subscriber.
It was all written on paper.
After few years I wanted to surrender my dishtv stb, but they refused to take it back even though it is all written on paper.
I don't have time to fight for all this non-sense so I just moved on.

AsitPaul said:
Now, what about all other DTHs?
Will they provide hardware replacement or fix it free of cost?
Or on Tata Sky, ADTV, RDTV, DishTV, Sun Direct we have to pay if LNB is damaged or STB damaged due to thunder?
Want your expert and valuable views regarding hardware replacement and/or repair on other DTHs!

I was using TataSky for past 3-4 yrs .
Never faced any failure or tech glitz so far. :)

Good points mystic... :tup

mystic said:
What is the need of top official, aren't their technician able to solve your problem.

This.

As you see, I posted on FB that even home channel is showing E16-4.

So, instead of sending some technician, he personally visited.

You can check the fb page about my satisfaction after his visit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock