Seeking Help All FTA Channels are removed from free bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tq, I will try by doing this...!
Not only this issue whenever wherever you got type error in this application more than a day just uninstall & reinstall it issue will be resolved by 99% .. Monthly twice or thrice I'm doing this for using the world greatest application

@dino29 @Deepu Darling @Rajkumar bros when i am trying to subscribe any channels and packs then showing "ala carte found has no channel''. How can i fix the problem? Any suggestion?
p5tH5KH.png
Hmm, I was faced similar issue in early January. I think you may have unavailable / removed channel topup in your account. Just raise complaint with nodal, they will do needful. For me it took nearly 20 days for resolution.

Looks like some technical glitch, on app itself go to help and support option listed under main menu of DTH section and raise a complaint for this.
The only private application giving great tough to all government application in terms of working 😎

The only private application giving great tough to all government application in terms of working 😎

Buddy, each company has certain shortcomings in services they provide. As a responsible customer you can always share feedback with them so that improvements can happen
I use airtel app on a daily basis and have not faced any major issue with it. In last 2 or 3 years airtel has brought about many good changes in the app which have drastically enhanced the user experience. User Interface, Navigation, services provided and overall functioning of the app seems to be quite good. Few bugs / glitches happen as it happens for apps for other companies too and these will rectified soon.

As i can see that you are still rather unhappy using services of airtel digital tv so i would suggest that you should opt for other options available in the market and decide to buy a product which matches ur expectations

Finally the problem is solved today. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
Actually I mistakenly subscribed Sadabahar Hits (Ch 194) service in my account. After that "Airtel FTA Bundles ROI" pack was removed from my account. Tried to fix it with Airtel thanks app, message system and Customer care service, but nothing happened. Yesterday I sent an email to airtel and got response from them. Today they talked with me by calling to my registered mobile number and removed Sadabahar Hits channel after my request. After removal of the service channel now all problems has been solved. Through Airtel thanks app i added the Airtel FTA Bundles ROI pack and now getting all FTA channels in my account.

I think Airtel's customer care service is not bad...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock