Seeking Help All HD channels at one place

• Thread starter manig
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,345

manig

Reaction score
TataSky should add an option to list all HD channels at on place. I know there is a category wise sorting guide where we need to click Entertainment, Movies etc etc. It should also have the option to show ALL the HD channels.

Or they should club all HD channels as Videcon d2h has done. In videocon d2h, all HD channels begin from channel 900. In TataSky HD channels are mixed with SD which is very tiring if you come from d2h.

@manig bro, fully agreed. Exactly same happening with me & my family.
@Shubh bro, TS has 100 HD channels but we can allot only 50! Facing too much problems.

The least TS can provide is to include 'All' in HD category.

Yes, that's the point! You can create different genres, but should keep the 'All' option.

Favourite channel counts should increase to min 80 n start from 1-80 nos but looks like TS are not interested in Favourite option no update abt favourites anytym

@Pranab bro do u watch all :hd channels some are irrelevant & many are regional ones.
There is some pros & cons of every product. No product is perfect imo
Even you choose the best still you have to compromise something. The thing matter is how big the compromise Is.

@Shubh bro, I watch only HD channels (including Bengali & Telugu). So it would be very useful if all could be accessed at one go. It's became harder as a newbie and also for 4 digits channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock