All HD Plus Users Not Getting Additional Channels (Plz Read)

• Thread starter Drake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,061

Drake

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,

Those of you are subscribed to HD Plus, can see 'All 33 HD' under your package and yet not getting 5 new channels, please mail your complaint with your customer id at [email protected]

I mailed my complaint to him, during our conversation he atleast tried to listen and understand the issue and assured me that he'll look into the matter and revert back.

So, if he get more mails from different users facing similar problems, he will be bound to take necessary steps.

Drake said:
Guys,

Those of you are subscribed to HD Plus, can see 'All 33 HD' under your package and yet not getting 5 new channels, please mail your complaint with your customer id at [email protected]

I mailed my complaint to him, during our conversation he atleast tried to listen and understand the issue and assured me that he'll look into the matter and revert back.

So, if he get more mails from different users facing similar problems, he will be bound to take necessary steps.
Why only 1 nodal id ?? If u highlight the issue, send all nodal to your mail in cc or bcc.

jay vithlani said:
Why only 1 nodal id ?? If u highlight the issue, send all nodal to your mail in cc or bcc.

Actually the ID I shared is of Delhi Nodal Officer as he is very active and responds quickly compared to others.

Drake said:
Actually the ID I shared is of Delhi Nodal Officer as he is very active and responds quickly compared to others.
Yes i know bro. But m saying that if we highlight the issue why only delhi nodal ?? Many people live in other state also. They send your mail to your state's nodal.

I say only that if u send mail to all nodal , issue is highlight. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock