All new channels added to infinity pack

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
All newly added HD and SD channels added to Infinity Pack  :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Checked the channel details of my Infinity pack and all these channels are being shown,now total count of HD channels in Infinity Pack is 61  :k

t7jamXb.png

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

kumarvishwas said:
All newly added HD and SD channels added to Infinity Pack  :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Checked the channel details of my Infinity pack and all these channels are being shown,now total count of HD channels in Infinity Pack is 61  :k

https://i.imgur.com/t7jamXb.png

Bro split the post into new thread ;););) ..

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any HELP,Issues and Channel Requests

Excellent Move By ADTV :eek:hya

SarfaRaZ said:
Excellent Move By ADTV :eek:hya

Bro plz consider my request plz :) ..

Gobinaath said:
Bro plz consider my request plz :) ..

In mobile version its not possible :shy taking more time to load 1083 pages n than we can able to select the post to split :k So SMODs can do soon :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock