DDF Exclusive All New LCNs of Tata Sky channels in one place (Final update: 1 December 2020)

Marathi Channels LCNs changing w.e.f 14th Sep

Ik8dih0.jpg
New LCN numbers of Marathi channels are following :

Colors Marathi HD - 1201
Colors Marathi - 1202
Zee Marathi HD - 1203
Zee Marathi -1204
Star Pravah HD - 1207
Star Pravah - 1208

Zee Yuva - 1211
Sony Marathi - 1213

Fakt Marathi - 1220
Zee Talkies HD - 1225
Zee Talkies - 1226

Shemaroo Marathibana - 1231
ABP Maza - 1255
News 18 Lokmat - 1257
Zee 24 Taas - 1259
Saam TV - 1261
Jai Maharashtra - 1262
TV9 Marathi - 1263
Am News - 1264
Lokshahi - 1265
9X Jhakaas - 1276
Sangeet Marathi - 1277

DD Sahyadri - 1274
Table updated with Marathi channels.

While several lists of the old and new LCNs have been created for the different genres, this thread will be periodically updated with all the new LCNs of Tata Sky and the date of their changing. Old LCNs are on the left and new LCNs are on the right. The channels are ordered by new LCN.

LINK: New Tata Sky LCN Arrangement 2020.xlsx

Hindi GECs: TBA

English GECs:
2 September 2020

9mieBaD.jpg

Hindi Movies: TBA

English Movies: TBA

Showcase: TBA

Sports: TBA

Hindi News: TBA

English News: TBA

Kids: TBA

Knowledge: TBA

Lifestyle: TBA

Music: TBA

Devotional: TBA

For regional channels, the colour code is as follows: GECs: violet, Movie channels: orange, Sports + Travel and lifestyle: light green, News channels: blue, Music channels: pink, Devotional channels: yellow.

Hindi Heartland, Urdu and Bhojpuri: TBA

Marathi:
14–16 September 2020

uCsPxl2.jpg

Bangla/Bengali: TBA

Telugu: TBA

Tamil:
7–9 September 2020

pG67OQe.jpg

Kannada: TBA

Gujarati: TBA

Odia: TBA

Malayalam: TBA

Punjabi: TBA

Assamese, Northeast and Others: TBA

Service Channels: TBA
I think 1209 and 1211 is for Sun Marathi and Sun Marathi HD which are the channels coming in the future. Right?

I think 1209 and 1211 is for Sun Marathi and Sun Marathi HD which are the channels coming in the future. Right?
1215 and 1216 is more likely. HD is not likely though for Sun Marathi, at least not until SD launches. But Sun Bangla HD is in the pipeline.

If/when TS readds Maiboli, it should be on 1275, and Zee Vajwa is likely to be on 1278.

1215 and 1216 is more likely. HD is not likely though for Sun Marathi, at least not until SD launches. But Sun Bangla HD is in the pipeline.

If/when TS readds Maiboli, it should be on 1275, and Zee Vajwa is likely to be on 1278.
Sun Bangla HD is launching means Sun Marathi HD will also get launched if it becomes successful channel like Sun bangla (I guess sun bangla is successful is it?).
Very less chances of Maiboli channel in Tata sky because it is 1 year now they removed channel.
Zee Vajawa should be before Sangeet Marathi and 9X Jhakaas because it is from big network.

Updated the Kannada LCNs in the first post as well as Shemaroo MarathiBana moving back from 1231 to 1230.

TS should soon add Siri Kannada on 1619, Dangal Kannada on 1621 and News 1st on 1661 (predicted LCNs).

Last edited:
I have created a grid view of the new LCNs so that it is easy to compare the placing of LCNs in different languages. Of course, Tamil has the maximum channels. This clearly illustrates certain trends in the LCN placements. It can be seen in the second window at the bottom of the Excel worksheet. New Tata Sky LCN Arrangement 2020.xlsx

Below is a selected portion of the regional LCNs. New Telugu LCNs are not yet available.

B2oUaoi.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock