DDF Exclusive All New LCNs of Tata Sky channels in one place (Final update: 1 December 2020)

Updated Telugu LCNs. TS Bangla Cinema LCN changed from 1301 to 1305. The grid representation looks like this:

gKQ6dS4.png

Last edited:
Finally, the Hindi Regional, Odia and Assamese/Northeast/Others LCNs have been updated. For all these years DD Kashir (1999) was the last channel on Tata Sky, but since it is moving to 1989, the last channel will be Ramdhenu (1990).

New Tata Sky LCN Arrangement 2020.xlsx
Illogical to keep Andamani and Kashmiri channels in between North-eastern channels.

Illogical to keep Andamani and Kashmiri channels in between North-eastern channels.
I was also thinking same after seeing the LCNs. 1995 should have been DD kashmir LCN.

Also I'm not happy with Hindi Regional channels LCNs . They should have shifted devotional channels from 1051 to 1001 n started Hindi Regional from 1051 .

From LCN . 860-1050 is vacant . Which should have been used .
900-950 is for Fav although.
Tatasky not utilising free LCNs . Only rearranging which after 3-4 yrs again LCN change will be required :dodgy2:

I was also thinking same after seeing the LCNs. 1995 should have been DD kashmir LCN.

Also I'm not happy with Hindi Regional channels LCNs . They should have shifted devotional channels from 1051 to 1001 n started Hindi Regional from 1051 .

From LCN . 860-1050 is vacant . Which should have been used .
900-950 is for Fav although.
Tatasky not utilising free LCNs . Only rearranging which after 3-4 yrs again LCN change will be required :dodgy2:
They have only three North Eastern channel North East Live, DD Manipur and DD Arunprabha. Rest are all Assamese channels including News18 Assam & Northeast. Arrogantly they won't recognise Assamese as a seperate category and just put it on other category. Even Northeastern section would be more appropriate than Others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock