All Over For Krushna Abhishek & Bharti Singh Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza To Go Off Air

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,118

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
The writing was on the wall for Krushna & Bharti's show since long. High-handed, disrespectful, uncultured, crassly, impudent, uncouth... such stuff can never have a long shelf life

The numbers that came on my table today regarding Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza drove me to believe that the viewers have further rejected the show, and now with the negativity that it has garnered especially after John Abraham's refusal to take jokes on himself, I decided to talk to some khabris and find out how long does Colors intend to continue the ego-clash with Kapil Sharma who once brought them high ratings with Comedy Nights With Kapil but has now shifted base to Sony with The Kapil Sharma Show after an ugly spat with them.

And I was shell-shocked. Colors has decided to end the tussle! Yes, Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza (CNBT) is going off air.

CNBT's last episode is going to be shot on Saturday with Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur who will attend it to promote their upcoming film OK Jaanu.

For those who've come in late, in my last story on CNBT where I brought you the fact that its viewership has dropped by 22 per cent since its revamp in September (Disaster Strikes Comedy Nights Bachao, Viewership Drops By 22%. Did Kareena, Akshay, Hrithik & John Dig Its Grave, Nov 18), I had said that 'it won't be surprising if Colors decides to pull it off in the next few weeks'.

The latest is that it has dropped by 27% !
Take a look!!

image url

Clearly, Mona Singh & Co's entry has not helped the show anyway, and its rechristened title Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza looks rather contradictory. There's NOTHING Taaza about it.

Besides John, many other bollywood stars like Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, to name a few, have had a problem with the show.

We can imagine how Krushna, Bharti, Mona & Co must be feeling.

No prizes for guessing that who has had the last laugh. Kapil Sharma, of course.

An insider from the show (name withheld on request) claims, "We'll be back with CNBT after 3 months." I, for one, doubt. Business, when done with heart and not head, is seldom profitable. Finally, Colors decided to let the head rule the heart..

http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/n...-taaza-to-go-off-air/5852c0515232725d6de373c3

dont fight wid d boss.... kapil :c

bharti is too boring, her style has got monotonous...
krushna sudesh, suffering wid poor scripts...

Colors’ ‘Comedy Night Bachao Taaza’ to be replaced with new comedy series

Hindi GEC Colors’ second edition of ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’, which was launched on 25 September 2016, is going off air.

It could not be confirmed when the show will go off air. However, a source pointed out that ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’ will be replaced by another comedy series, featuring a new format.

Hosted by Mona Singh, ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza’ currently airs at 10 pm on Colors. The format of the show was loosely based on the concept of roast where comedians were paired and would pelt a cascade of jokes at Mona and the celebrity guests.

Comedians such as Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh, Sudesh Lahiri Sharad Malhotra, Nia Sharma, Aditi Bhatia, Sumeet Vyas, Amruta Khanvilkar, Ssumier Pasricha, aka Pammi Aunty, and stand-up comedians Manan Desai and Balraj Syal, came together to offer a fresher take on humour.

Colors’ ‘Comedy Night Bachao Taaza’ to be replaced with new comedy series | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock