All South Channels are now available in the base packs.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score

Now I am getting Malayalam and Kannada channels as well.

But don't know why the website is still showing Tamil and Telugu add ons along with New South Platinum pack..

Sadiq said:

Now I am getting Malayalam and Kannada channels as well.

But don't know why the website is still showing Tamil and Telugu add ons along with New South Platinum pack..

That earlier free add-on will be removed on next recharge.....

This Will Create a Buzz in Dth Market...!!
I am very much suprised that they increased 10rs per plan and added all regional channels...!!!

I am pretty sure nw they are No 1 in South Indian Market...!
So other Dth players will be looking forward to Add some south channels for Sure...!!

Waiting for Dish Tv as they Claim to be No 1 in Asian Market to Make a Move...! :D :D

yes.... but telugu maa group channel gone to add on packs (Rs.14.60).... earlier it was in telugu globe addon which is free in all base packs....

Now they removed the free tamil and Telugu add on from my account. So all Maa channels are not available...

Sadiq said:
Now they removed the free tamil and Telugu add on from my account. So all Maa channels are not available...

Bro,Did they remove it automatically without your permission???

Are you a LTR customer???

One more question...

When u upgraded to New South PHD,did your due date change or same with price protection??

@Jerome;

They don't need to get permission from me since these packs are no longer available and not applicable for my base pack New South Platinum HD.

Yes I am LTR customer but changed the pack in the middle.

Yes the due date changed when I upgraded to New South Platinum HD pack..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock