All StarPlus show now having their unique logo

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
StarPlus updated shows Bumber & Montages with news Logo in all shows.

In 2018 StarPlus introduced new theme on May month and Replaced shows logo with Red Text and white background.

Time to time they tried some new and indirect add show logo for BCHD

Recently with launch of show Rajjo they added logo for that show,
(one of ddf members also spoted that)

Now with "Flatu" named show also added logo,

With this changes all hotstar currently running shows added their unique and quite good logos on hotstar page.

And updated Show Bumper & Montages In episode on hotstar.

YRKKH & YHC updated later
L8I3jJZ.jpg

WPzqvHX.jpg

Last edited:
StarPlus updated shows Bumber & Montages with news Logo in all shows.

In 2018 StarPlus introduced new theme on May month and Replaced shows logo with Red Text and white background.

Time to time they tried some new and indirect add show logo for BCHD

Recently with launch of show Rajjo they added logo for that show,
(one of ddf members also spoted that)

Now with "Flatu" named show also added logo,

With this changes all hotstar currently running shows added their unique and quite good logos on hotstar page.

And updated Show Bumper & Montages In episode on hotstar.

YRKKH & YHC updated later
L8I3jJZ.jpg

WPzqvHX.jpg
looking very nice now

May be some big changes on the way. Although Star Bharat show came out of those yellowish logo. What if Star Plus afternoon band will be given to Star Bharat shows?

Now Star Plus shows montage comes in a new way...they removed old style.

Now Star Plus shows montage comes in a new way...they removed old style.
Just check Hotstar right now they are coming in old style although I like this style only. May be changes came in effect from today onwards meanwhile I'm gonna miss this old style montage.

Among Star channels only Asianet left to bring show titles of equal design according to the graphics. But Star Vijay & Maa had some shows with own style. I thought Asianet will join the list by next revamp. Surprisingly Star plus went back to old days😀.

Among Star channels only Asianet left to bring show titles of equal design according to the graphics. But Star Vijay & Maa had some shows with own style. I thought Asianet will join the list by next revamp. Surprisingly Star plus went back to old days😀.
Star Vijay also left in that list.
They are now in old form only,
Star Vijay want to revamp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock