Breaking All users will be migrated to new TRAI Tariff by 31st March 2019

Good question. Btw, @Choco7905 bro, is it confirmed that ADTV terminating only the ARPs taken in Dec'18/Jan'19 ?
Yes, some users are saying that this has been confirmed by nodal officer. Adtv is automatically terminating only those ARPs which were subscribed after November 2018. Old ARPs will continue till their validity.

TRAI ordered DPOs to stop ARPs in November which all did but few DTHs again launched ARPs by increasing their price. So, the customers who took ARP in December will not be considered as ARP user & will be moved to the best fit plan.
This is what some websites are saying.

Good question. Btw, @Choco7905 bro, is it confirmed that ADTV terminating only the ARPs taken in Dec'18/Jan'19 ?
I don't think they can do this, especially when they were still offering LDP's till late January. They would get into some serious mess if somebody takes a legal route. Don't think they would commit such blunders. Also the Trai's new order implementation press note came on Dec 18, 2018. Even if they resort to lame tactics they cannot migrate everyone who chose LDP's in Dec. Btw I activated my long duration plan on Dec 3rd and it is still active.

Today i have received sms stating i will migrated to best fit pack. I am in south special annual pack, should i allow tata sky to change me to best fit pack or should choose my channels?

I was in thalaivaa sports hd pack it was valid till august, yesterday received msg from tatasky to choose channels or they will convert it to best fit plan, since best fit plan was too expensive for me decided to limit my choices and paying monthly 300 lost 70% of channels

Special Thanks to Trai chairman for making me to view less channels so that I can spend more time on ddf/twitter to bash him:wink2:

Last edited:
I was subscribed to platinum hd annual pack which is active till Nov 2019.
But after the new rules and prices I upgraded my plan to 2 year platinum hd pack in last week of Jan 2019 (before 1st feb when new rules would get into effect) and till now my 2 yr plan is active.

I hope TS would spare me to force me to opt for new package.

Last edited:
Today tatasky migrated my dhamal mix annual pack to tataflexi ldp pack...is it violation of TRAI rule?

Today tatasky migrated my dhamal mix annual pack to tataflexi ldp pack...is it violation of TRAI rule?
Currently tata sky don't have any ldp then how they migrated you to that
Can you post ss of your package

My south special pack moved to Tamil lite credited with 300 odd amount. Previously valid till jul but now till only may

i got message for my tatasky connection - Tamil Channels Sun tv , star vijay , colors tamil,vijay super and all your other favourite channels available in Tamil Lite Pack at Rs.199per month.Recharge your tata sky account and select this pack. Contact your nearest dealer or login to mytatasky.com.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock