Breaking Alok Nath accused of rape

Ugly truth of Bollywood is finally coming out.
But why these actresses have remained silent for so many years?

Ugly truth of Bollywood is finally coming out.
But why these actresses have remained silent for so many years?
It's the right time because of #MeToo compaign or trend.

It is unbelievable but the reality of glamour world. :angry:
Most no. of women are bound to compromise for getting a chance in movies!!!
Really it's shamefull dirty truth!!! :wall::wall:

wrong. Women can do anything for fulfliling their aim.
I don't wanna be a jerk. People uses s#x to get something. I mean for like a job, promotion or money. Even Ayushman Kurana recently confessed on Feet Up with the Star that some casting director wanted to see his p****. But he refused. If the casting had forced him to do it. It would be considered a sexual assault. So you can't objectify these rape and assualt victims by saying all women fullfil their aim by having s#x. Some women might use s#x to get perks. That doesn't give anyone right to rape them.

I don't wanna be a jerk. People uses s#x to get something. I mean for like a job, promotion or money. Even Ayushman Kurana recently confessed on Feet Up with the Star that some casting director wanted to see his p****. But he refused. If the casting had forced him to do it. It would be considered a sexual assault. So you can't objectify these rape and assualt victims by saying all women fullfil their aim by having s#x. Some women might use s#x to get perks. That doesn't give anyone right to rape them.
The same women who agree and use s#x to get perks can say afterwards that they were raped, what is the proof. Why they hadn't any objections for this many years?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock