Alt-rock band Switchfoot on India tour via 'Micromax Vh1 Rock Rules'

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: This month, Vh1 is all set to bring international alt-rock group Switchfoot to India through its initiative ‘Micromax Vh1 Rock Rules’. The tour marks the debut performance of the California-based, Grammy award-winning band in India.

Alt-rock fans will get a chance to witness the band perform live in Mumbai, Pune, and Gurgaon at Hard Rock Café on 25, 27, and 29 March respectively.

Viacom18 executive VP, head of English entertainment Ferzad Palia said, “Switchfoot has created a rage among the Indian audience with their super-hit tracks and albums for several years.

We are immensely delighted to present the band’s maiden tour in India through ‘Micromax Vh1 Rock Rules’.” Switchfoot’s Jon Foreman said, “I had the chance to visit India on my own a few years back, and it blew my mind. Ever since, I’ve been begging for the chance to bring my bandmates back with me to play some shows. We can’t wait to bring these songs to India.” Switchfoot became famous for their tracks in ‘A Walk to Remember’.

The band then commenced their journey to success with singles such as ‘We are One Tonight’ and ‘Need To Live’.

The band comprises singer/songwriter Jon Foreman, his younger brother (and co-writer) Tim Foreman on bass, drummer Chad Butler, and multi-instrumentalist Jerome Fontamillas.

Their tracks have also been an integral part of TV series ‘Dawson’s Creek’, ‘Party of Five’, and ‘Felicity’.

Their single ‘This is Home’ has also been featured in ‘The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian’. The band has released nine studio albums.

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/news/alt-rock-band-switchfoot-on-india-tour-via-micromax-vh1-rock-rules/

This is fantastic news bro....thanks for sharing. After Gun N Roses this gonna rock in our city. Will definitely attend Gurgaon event @ Hard Rock Cafe .... Rock Rules \'m/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock