DTH updates AM News removing from Tata Sky platform

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
W19naqT.jpg

Why is this channel getting removing? It's only available on tata sky and on phone.

Is this channel going to shut down dada?
May be or may not be because TRP of this channel is less if we compare with Lokshahi which is launched recently.

Few weeks ago they stopped uploading videos on their YouTube channel.

Today I am watching Am News for few minutes and I observed that they are showing their channel available in dish TV which was removed from Dish TV few months ago and also showing wrong lcn number details on availability on Tata sky.

It's mean they even don't know current situation of their own channel and all this things indicates that channel will be no more in upcoming days like maharashtra 1.

Today I am watching Am News for few minutes and I observed that they are showing their channel available in dish TV which was removed from Dish TV few months ago and also showing wrong lcn number details on availability on Tata sky.

It's mean they even don't know current situation of their own channel and all this things indicates that channel will be no more in upcoming days like maharashtra 1.
Hope they launch the channel again on all platforms.

Very less chance
Why they are not distributing their channels on All DTH and Cable platforms? They only are present in Tata sky and that too removing then how their channel will get Viewership? I saw this channel is there on Dailyhunt app we can watch live but on tv it's only present in Tata sky.

Why they are not distributing their channels on All DTH and Cable platforms? They only are present in Tata sky and that too removing then how their channel will get Viewership? I saw this channel is there on Dailyhunt app we can watch live but on tv it's only present in Tata sky.
It's not depend on availability it's all depends on performance of channel. Look towards Lokshahi news which is new and impacted within few days because many experienced reporter working in Lokshahi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock