Amala Paul To Marry Vijay In June

Reaction score
There have been lots of reports about Amala Paul and director Vijay's relationship. It was said that they were in love. Now, yet another speculation has emerged from rumour mills saying that the duo is ready for the marriage! Yes, the couple is likely to take their wedding vows this year itself. Rumour mills say that Amala Paul and director Vijay will be marrying in June. The families of both the couple have given their green signal for their wedding. But the wedding date is yet to be finalised. Sources add that it all depends on director Vijay's Saivam release. If the film hits the screens in May, they are likely to tie the knot in June. However, Vijay and Amala Paul were spotted recently at the audio launch function of forthcoming Tamil film Saivam. Their bonding at the event gave clear signs of the duo being more than just friends. Meanwhile, Amala Paul, in a press release, has requested media to wait until Vijay arrives from his abroad trip. She says, "I wish to announce to my media friends about my future plans with director Vijay once he arrives from his trip abroad

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock