DDF Exclusive Amazon bids for 22 Disney Sports Network

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon bids for Disney's 22 regional sports networks, including YES Network

Amazon's bid includes the New York-based YES Network, which is partly owned by Yankee Global Enterprises.
Apollo Global Management, KKR, Blackstone, Sinclair Broadcast and Tegna are also making first-round bids for the regional networks
Fox, which was seen as a front-runner to acquire back the channels it recently sold to Disney, did not enter a first-round bid.

Fox, which owns the Yes Network with the New York Yankees, was seen as a front-runner to bid for the nearly two dozen regional networks. They broadcast the games of 44 professional teams from Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League.

The second round of bids are expected before year-end and due diligence on the bids begin next week.

Amazon bids for Disney's 22 regional sports networks, including YES Network, sources say

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Wheather the article or myself has stated anything about Star Sports..
FYI. Read the article first.
You got me wrong, what I said was not a response; it was intended for people who will now go on spamming asking about this asking if SS channels are a part of it.

You got me wrong, what I said was not a response; it was intended for people who will now go on spamming asking about this asking if SS channels are a part of it.
then there's no need for FYI..
If u know what its meant by..!

And moreover Starsports don't have 22 sports channels..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock