Amazon Prime + Bluetooth combi issue?

• Thread starter binom
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 8,424

binom

Reaction score
Hi,I am able to pair any Bluetooth device(Headset) to Xstream and it works well with the usual channel's audio or Yotube audio getting routed to my headset.
BUT ,with bluetooth headset connected ,the Amazon prime video doesn't play the content.If I try to play ,it gives error that "Something Went wrong"" - But when switch off the bluetooth ,it works well.I guess it is to do something with the audio format selected? Mine is a usual Micromax TV - So I am wondering if it is to do with the Sound then,what all should be my sound setting ?

Hi,I am able to pair any Bluetooth device(Headset) to Xstream and it works well with the usual channel's audio or Yotube audio getting routed to my headset.
BUT ,with bluetooth headset connected ,the Amazon prime video doesn't play the content.If I try to play ,it gives error that "Something Went wrong"" - But when switch off the bluetooth ,it works well.I guess it is to do something with the audio format selected? Mine is a usual Micromax TV - So I am wondering if it is to do with the Sound then,what all should be my sound setting ?
Even I faced same issue when pairing with Bluetooth headset / speaker. Amazon prime shows error message "Something went wrong" I believe Amazon is restricting audio streaming over Bluetooth. Anyone else got the fix, please share the resolution.

Even I faced same issue when pairing with Bluetooth headset / speaker. Amazon prime shows error message "Something went wrong" I believe Amazon is restricting audio streaming over Bluetooth. Anyone else got the fix, please share the resolution.
I don't think that is the issue - Cause I can make it working with my FireStick and Bluetooth -So it's more of a Xstream or Audio format issue?

I don't think that is the issue - Cause I can make it working with my FireStick and Bluetooth -So it's more of a Xstream or Audio format issue?
Yes, you are right. It's something issue with Airtel Set-top box..

maybe try to connect your headphones/headsets with TV rather than airtel xstream box(if poosible).

Turn off surround sound in the sound option in airtel xtreme DTH and try casting Amazon prime through your smartphone it works

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock