• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Good News Amazon Prime Video Android and iOS Apps added support for Google Chromecast

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Update yet to available for me. Once available i can confirm but going through the update description its clear they added. So all issues sorted between two giants - Amazon Google Bhai Bhai.🙆‍♂️

Customers benefitted. 😊

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Also starting today, you can watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromecast and Android TV devices, giving Prime members unlimited access to their favorite Amazon Originals, live events, Prime Video Channels, and more.

Can I watch YouTube on Amazon Fire TV?

thisisjagan

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Wow finally. But this will be a major draw back for Fire TV now... Chrome cast will now lead the race...

DibyenduMaji

Registered
Reaction score
Wow finally. But this will be a major draw back for Fire TV now... Chrome cast will now lead the race...
why so bro, biggest drawback of chromecast is no remote control... Remote control is more convenient to operate over phone...
my mom uses feature phone, so she have no option to use chromecast, but she can use firestick to watch her favourite program on hotstar, zee5, etc.

Softsathish

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, casting option is available in the latest version. When I searched in play store, the last updated date was 02 July. Went to primevideo.com and selected get it from Google play, it showed the latest version. May be try the steps. I'm able to cast the videos to my chromecast.

amansingh

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Guys since many days this feature has been added. I am already using this.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock