• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 893

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
During the special screening of ‘Aarakshan’, Amitabh Bachchan moved into tears and his emotions break down not due to the film but due to the banning of the film in some parts of India.

'The first public showing of "Aarakshan" .. and I have cried throughout .. not because of the film ..yes the film does have those moments too .. but because an art form of such intense creativity should be kept away by banning it in certain States of this our beloved country. I stood, as did all of us at the beginning of the show when the National Anthem was played, and sang along with perhaps a handful of others in the sincerest of emotion and belief in an anthem that brings all of us to our feet in respect dignity and most importantly, our pride,' he tweeted.

He also questioned the government. 'Without any knowledge of what the film contains, without any desire to determine the trust and the most basic principles of law of democracy, it has merely strengthened my and many others' fear of the weakness it conveys of our belief in governance and its ethics,' he wrote.

Directed by Prakash Jha, ‘Aarakshan’ features Amitabh Bachhan, Deepika Padukone, Saif Ali Khan, Prateik Babbar and many others.

Read more: Amitabh Bachchan moved into tears | Amitabh Bachchan | Deepika Padukone | Saif Ali Khan http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/amitabh-bachchan-moved-into-tears/7735/#ixzz1UuBeqTkV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock