DDF Exclusive "AMV News Network" Launching Soon

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
A New Hindi News Channel Named "AMV News Network" will be launching soon! The transmission of the channel already started from GSAT-30 @83* east on frequency 3756 H 15000.
RywnLnK.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Not your fault @Akash J.B. bro as you are doing your job of covering every possible channel launch on DDF, but I am personally getting sick and tired of so many news channel launches from small broadcasters. News Tamil 24x7, Gujarat 1st 24x7 as well as other small regional channels. I don’t know how they are going to survive for a long time after making a big-blast launch. I am also surprised why there aren’t many Malayalam news channels compared to other languages.

I am pretty sure that @Aiscat bro is also feeling the same and probably has a sarcastic comment for it!

Not your fault @Akash J.B. bro as you are doing your job of covering every possible channel launch on DDF, but I am personally getting sick and tired of so many news channel launches from small broadcasters. News Tamil 24x7, Gujarat 1st 24x7 as well as other small regional channels. I don’t know how they are going to survive for a long time after making a big-blast launch. I am also surprised why there aren’t many Malayalam news channels compared to other languages.

I am pretty sure that @Aiscat bro is also feeling the same and probably has a sarcastic comment for it!
Bro I just searched after this thread:

And got the news so I shared here!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock