Seeking Help Android Tv Interface customization

chandu

Solutions
Reaction score
I bought a new android tv for my grand parents.
Their old tv is a picture tube tv which automatically takes input from the set top box and shows tv channels just by powering on the TV.

Now with android tv it is a bit complex for them to select the inputs from the HDMI cable slots to watch tv channels and they want to watch tv channels after just powering up the tv without going through the proces of selecting inputs (they are not good with electronics and technology).

Is there a way to achieve this ?
any other solution involving pressing less buttons and making it easier to watch tv channels is appreciated.

Solution
problem solved. There are HDMI CEC settings in the advanced settings section .I changed them and the TV is directly showing live channels on start up.
I bought a new android tv for my grand parents.
Their old tv is a picture tube tv which automatically takes input from the set top box and shows tv channels just by powering on the TV.

Now with android tv it is a bit complex for them to select the inputs from the HDMI cable slots to watch tv channels and they want to watch tv channels after just powering up the tv without going through the proces of selecting inputs (they are not good with electronics and technology).

Is there a way to achieve this ?
any other solution involving pressing less buttons and making it easier to watch tv channels is appreciated.
Which Android TV Bro

Mi Tv has an option to default to a particular input (HDMI1,2 etc) on bootup. It works flawlessly but is kind of broken in some of the old models. Do check in your TVs settings if this option is available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock