Angelina Jolie to quit acting

M@zh@R

Reaction score
ctress Angelina Jolie is considering giving up acting to focus on her home and children. The Mr and Mrs. Smith star, who raises six kids with partner Brad
Pitt, said: "It (acting) is not the most important thing in my life. Acting helped me as I was growing up. It helped me learn about myself, helped me travel, helped me understand life, express myself, all those wonderful things. So I'm very, very grateful, it's a fun job."
10s7s6u.jpg

"It's a luxury... But I don't think I'll do it much longer. Because I have a happy home... I got back from work last night and everybody was playing music and dancing, and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people," she added.

The actress has several projects lined up including a big-screen adaptation of Patricia Cornwell's popular Kay Scarpetta novels. So far she has completed filming The Tourist with Johnny Depp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock