Anil Uniyal quits CNBC TV18

jpja

Registered
Reaction score
MUMBAI: The CEO of CNBC TV 18 and CNBC Awaa, Anil Uniyal has resigned. Uniyal will serve his last day as the head of the two business channels.He was elevated as the CEO for the two business channels in October 2010.

Uniyal was responsible for the strategic, financial and operational management of the business news network.With over a decade of experience in sales and sales strategy, Uniyal has no plans of joining any other group as of now. Uniyal was hesitant to reveal the reason behind his resignation.

Confirming the news, Uniyal says, "Yes, the rumours are true. I will serve my last day today at CNBC. I have no plans on my mind of what I am going to do next."

jpja

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abhinav842 Article Siti Digital appointed Anil Kumar as new CEO DreamDTH Articles Discussions 1
abhishek Mr India Reebot | Anil Kapoor Bollywood 0
RajKumar Pagalpanti | Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Arshad Warsi, Urvashi Rautela, Ileana D'Cruz, Kriti Kharbanda, Pulkit Samrat Bollywood 20
abhishek Malang | Aditya Roy Kapur, Disha Patani, Anil Kapoor, Kunal Kemmu Bollywood 30
RajKumar Mayasabha | Rahi Anil Barve Bollywood 0
DreamFan Discussion Anil Ambani’s Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 cr for Rafale coverage TV Channels News 21
Riddhiman Takht | Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Vicky Kaushal, Jhanvi Kapoor, Bhoomi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor Bollywood 5
somnath chakraborty Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga | Anil, Sonam, Rajkummar, Juhi Bollywood 6
RajKumar Fanney Khan | Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 10
abhishek Welcome 3 | Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, Paresh Rawal Bollywood 0
Riddhiman Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga | Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Rajkumar Rao Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Fanne Khan | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 0
abhishek Breaking ZEEL gets NCLT approval for restructuring Anil Ambani's GEC biusiness TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz Mubarakan - Anil Kapoor | Arjun Kapoor | Ileana D’Cruz | Athiya Shetty Bollywood 11
Shivraj Breaking RCom’s financial woes may re-ignite deal talks between Reliance Digital TV and Sun DirectWith Anil A General DTH News & Discussions 1
Shivraj Dish TV hires Anil Dua as Dish TV CEO; Arun Kapoor resigns Dish TV 12
R CEAMA honours Anil Khera CEO of Videocon d2h with Man of Electronics Award d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
S The shrinking footprint of Anil Ambani’s M&E business TV Channels News 0
Thakur ZEE revives talks for Anil Ambani’s television, radio business TV Channels News 3
S ZEE drops plan to buy Anil Ambani's Reliance Broadcast TV Channels News 0
A Happy Birthday G Anil Bro Achievements & Wishes 11
R Anil Kapoor’s 24 season 2 to replace India’s Got Talent and NOT Comedy Nights Live TV Shows & Programs 0
A Happy Birthday rajatduggal.169 bro and anil kaushik bro Achievements & Wishes 4
ABCDEFGH Anil Kapoor acquires rights of 'Prison Break' TV Shows & Programs 0
R After serial ’24’, Anil Kapoor to bring Indian version of Modern Family TV Shows & Programs 0