Animal Planet to explore aquatic beasts in ‘River Monsters’

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Animal Planet is back with a new season of its popular series ‘River Monsters’. The show will see angler Jeremy Wade embark on his longest and most dangerous journey.

Launching on 4 May, the show will air at 8 pm and see Wade breaking the surface and diving into the lairs of aquatic beasts.

The month-long exploration will start with a two-hour special called ‘Amazon Titanic’. Retold by witnesses and passengers who survived the sinking of the Sobra Santos, it is a horrific story of one of the largest maritime disasters in the Amazon river.

This season, Wade will travel to South America to catch the freshwater culprits thought to be behind human attacks.

From the politically charged intersection of Brazil, Colombia and Peru to the remote and secluded home of a rainforest tribe, Wade will crisscross the continent to tackle each incident. He will also investigate tales of the legendary Loch Ness monster in Ireland.

“I’ve been fishing the world for decades, but it’s the Amazon that keeps calling me back. Now, I’m returning to solve the mission of a lifetime to spend an entire year going farther, deeper and more remote than I’ve even been before,” Wade said.

Wade will also explore the Essequibo, Guyana’s largest river in the ‘Lair of Giants’. He will investigate three mysterious deaths in three countries in Jungle Terminator.

In ‘River of Blood’, Wade will explore an underwater mutilation of a young man, while in ‘Body Snatcher’ he will explore the remote rivers of Guyana.

Animal Planet to explore aquatic beasts in ‘River Monsters’ | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock