Discussion Animated series & Kids shows Memorable Theme Songs

Lets hope Disney india does license agreement with mighty media and brings back kochikame in atleast super hungama in soon . as people do demand for it and its popularity haven't reduced yet.

IDJ bro request plz don't share AMV- audio moving visual songs - theme songs of animation but editing with visuals of leaders though the creators creative in making or editing it . it doesn't look good in animation thread we could post similar in thread in OTF forum

Source

J Bole toh jadoo - kids cgi show used to air in nick India long back saw it by chance while changing channel in relative house tv only saw 1 or 2 episodes. didn't had nick back then. its theme song of show saw it in afternoon or in evening.

Source

Jungle book - kids anime series /Japanese animated series originally aired in dd national in India first when dd national was only channel got to know from parents - later it did aired in other channels as well , last i remember re-aired in pogo tv in evening time . Hindi theme song original i like compared to remake version of song . this could be called as first anime series being aired in India .
jungle ..... patah chalah hai.... chaddi pehen k phul kilah hai - song lyrics of jungle book kids anime/jap animated series - dont confuse it with disney's jungle book its art style is very different

(if others found original other Indian language dub of jungle book song of same series do share - i couldn't find original properly recorded ones yet , few people are uploading someone singing and uploading the song

Source

Shaka laka boom boom - magic pencil -craze was very big made people buy pencil , long pencils multiple times and made us watch its episode regularly. kids show used to air on star plus from 2002 to 2004/2005 and also in tamil dub in star vijay .( hate bollywood for trying to use it name for stupid movie ) it used to come at 8:00/8:30 pm in star plus i don't remember exact time and morning they used to re-air next day at 7:00 am or 7:30 am on star plus

Source

Shaka laka boom boom - magic pencil -craze was very big made people buy pencil , long pencils multiple times and made us watch its episode regularly.
I remember i use to have magic pencil back in 2009 and i thought it would be magical but it is not it ended up being a normal pencil FYI kinshuk Vaidya is going to be next seen on woh Toh hai albela with Shaheer Sheikh

I use to have several magic pencils. I use to wonder why it never worked. I swear I could've bought so many other toys. Not only that I had mask of Krish. The only useful thing I bought as a child were my Beyblades. I had the genuine ones. We use to have so many battles. Fires use to come out from my beyblades. Also light like red, blue and green use to also glow during battles. I am glad new generation of kids can't be fooled so easily.

I use to have several magic pencils. I use to wonder why it never worked. I swear I could've bought so many other toys. Not only that I had mask of Krish. The only useful thing I bought as a child were my Beyblades. I had the genuine ones. We use to have so many battles. Fires use to come out from my beyblades. Also light like red, blue and green use to also glow during battles. I am glad new generation of kids can't be fooled so easily.
krish mask was popular even sold in singapore where they shot some of popular scenes in movie . I partially agree pencil were not that useful ended up buying few that time atleast only found one big pencil buy none of those pencil ever looked same asthe one shown in serial still tried using it most pencils were useless and made for sake.

Beyblade toys were quite popular - from 2005 - 2006 within few months of airing in cn india it became hit and thehy started selling beyblade funskool , the metal ones were sadly seem to be fake ones and even including the sparkle ones which had matchstick like chemicals which had sparks when playing with other metal beyblade which broke or cracked blade in parts if tried to play against wall few times .from 2005-2006/2007 beyblade show was vey popular riginal series again in 2010-2012/2013 metal series was aired incn indisa metal fusion version blades were popular sold in toy stores in india. in 2015 aftert long time with redub beyblade relaunched with more trp though beyblade ads were nt that much shown.

Source

found season 1 hindi dub of beyblade of cn india done in 2005

Source

beyblade metal fury theme song dub in hindi by cn india in 2010/2012

I remember i use to have magic pencil back in 2009 and i thought it would be magical but it is not it ended up being a normal pencil FYI kinshuk Vaidya is going to be next seen on woh Toh hai albela with Shaheer Sheikh
oh i understand magic pencil one nt having same magical powers. i have reduced watching serial nowadays only watching few shows on sab tv . kinshuk vadiya first came after long time in serial in sony tv show ek rishta sajhedari ka . its good both who popular due to their kids/teen based show on star plus & disney- both will be back on star plus channel.

one more important thing thanks to shaka laka boom boom star plus serial popularity and kinshuk vaidya potrayal mushroom cut hirstyle was popular among kids/boys those for short time till that serial was being aired from 2002-2004/2005

Source

as mentioned shaheer sheikh in to make related im posting kya mast hai life - teen/kids shows - Hindi theme song original - this is one the show made good original hindi theme songs within show which were original and lyrics were not bad. kya mast hai life used to air in 2009 in afternoons and in night repeat episodes and in weekends week episode binge on disney channel india

Source

this seems to be original shaka laka boom boom serial which aired few episodes in dd national in 2000 - 2001 according to few people due to its popularity later they stopped and remade it for star plus with better budget/graphics. frankly just want to see dd national original show episodes too sadly its not available without which popularity star plus show may would not have been made later on

Source

Hindi dub theme song -ben 10 classic

Source

( according to some people Sunidhi Chauhan had sang Hindi theme song of ben 10 classic)

Ben10 - kids show premiered in India in 2008 in Cartoon Network India - ominitrix became popular toy to some extent

Source

English dub theme song ( original them song based on which other three dubbed version of songs were sang or lyrics made)
( moxy - sang English theme song -)

Source

Tamil dub theme song - im not whether its original ( dont know who sang tamil version)

they need to give credit to artist and singers due to whose theme and music show became a hit worldwide including India & including dubbed version artists

Last edited:
Source

Spider-Man The Animated series opening theme song , fox kids time in star plus is nostalgic . the Spiderman animated series was one of the reasons why Spiderman live action movies became so much popular in India

Source

Swat Kats - (animated series ) opening theme song in old Cartoon network India , even without lyrics background music is still iconic

Wow when I was 4 or 5 year's old while watching ducktales , jungle book , talespin in dd metro those are golden days of my life no mobile , no internet still i enjoy those days literally having tears in my eyes

Jungle jungle pachaliye pathachalaya 🤩🤩❤️❤️😘

And Spiderman , swat cats , captain planet , Scooby doo & Popeye are my teenage favourite 🤩🤩❤️

These days cartoons are junks in the name oogy cockroaches, mootu Patlu etc...etc... 🤮🤮🤨

Last edited:
Actually Oggy and Motu Patlu was my childhood they were good in it's initial days I've watched Oggy back in 2011 and Motu Patlu in 2012 they become worst nowadays
correction Oggy & cockroaches actually started from 2009 in nick India, but agree both shows starting episodes were not that bad

Keymon ache - was also not that but they literally tried to copy Doraemon to imitate its success still manage to make it it funny to some extent but later episodes didnt had good storyline like earlier.

CN animation studio last made good animated series/carton shows in mid 2010 - Generator Rex or other type shows then stopped making similar started making other type shows mostly focusing small kids . mid 2000's to mid 2010's good animated show was ben10 series but they made it worse in last season in omniverse to cater to younger kids forgetting its core audience later reboot animation art style lacked ,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock