Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Animax Will Be Get Removed

Animax Will Be Get Removed In 30th Sept. :wall

Published In Today's New Paper.

FHjra.png

Really don't know what Tata Sky doing now a days!!!

RE: Animax Will Be Get Removed

what the hell is tata sky doing now adays, if it keep on removing channels then we will watch only channel 100 promo channel only one in amonth time

All are transporter issue as they have not a single channel space now they gonna mad and removing channel whenever they want. :wall

For me Animax channel is of no use... :)
Thankx TataSky for removing it.
Please add some good channel instead. :tup

Yes for many users it is just useless afterall me too now not a kid and also not viewing any cartoon channel..haha so no problem if they remove animax.....Hope they will replace it with movies now sd.

mystic said:

Agree with you but dear channel removing is not a good option to add new one. there are many important channels are waiting to come on demands.

Well sunny brother as they have no space now so they are removing otherwise they too not want to remove these channel.Also i think after the tp share with d2h they add all removed channel again.Just see they removed e24 but after some days they again added it so from this we can notice it too.

sayan.sunny said:
mystic said:

Agree with you but dear channel removing is not a good option to add new one. there are many important channels are waiting to come on demands.

animax is a very good channel. what tatasky is doing?tp ke bhikari kya karenge.really tatsky should do something to solve the tp issue.

animax will b removed with effect 30th september

chek out page 9 here
http://epaper.indianexpress.com/11566/Indian-Express/09-September-2011#p=page:n=9:z=1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock