DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Pokemon- Detective Pikachu ( teen/family - Live Action Anime movie) now airing on star Gold movie GEC till 12:55 pm now in afternoon, why cant disney india air the same movie in their kids channel on weekend as they have only been airing old pokemon movies on hungama tv or super hungama tv . though its movie gec have this question why cant they use license rights from wb by disney to air in their kids channel as well it would also make sense and even people watching pokemon regularly on disney india kids channel in hungama tv or super hungama would be able to relate with live action pokemon movie much more.

1FHpPdb.jpg

qp3uiDi.jpg

Well i do not think current agreement with Warner Bros restricts airing of their films just on star/disney hindi movie channels. Star/disney can air these on kids channels as well but i guess as these movies have been recently acquired so initially it will feature mostly on movie channels. Still you can try sharing feedback on this with star/disney , hopefully they will make desired changes soon in content strategy on kids chs

@Detective Conan Few years back Disney telecasted animated movies at weekends like-cars,toy story, finding Nemo, etc...but present management waste because they have own parent company 20th century fox but still they don't have Hindi,Telugu,Tamil dubb rights for few movies very strange even Star Maa Telugu telecasted few movies but not telecasted in HD channel,

better If they change I mean Disney animated movies at weekends in kids channels,
Disney HD, Hungama HD launching let's hope for better schedule,

If they telecast in HD channels-all day Doraemon,Bapu,etc...only very few shows,
Hungama HD Shinchan 24*7, it's bad decision,
I don't want different feed In HD channels,
I want some changes in both SD and upcoming HD channels like Disney HD, Hungama HD,

Well buddy at that time infact fewer disney kids/animated movies were aired on Star India's hindi movie channels be it Star Gold, Movies OK, Star Utsav Movies etc. Star India and Disney were separate companies and they both had ongoing agreement where star india had rights of their movies while certain select airings of animated movies were reserved with Disney too hence u saw some kids animated movies being aired on Disney Channel or Hungama during weekdays or weekends.

Now the situation is different as Disney owns Star India and u can more n nore disney movies being aired on Star India / UTV Action movie channels. Not only that now even UTV HD has started these movies on regular basis. Apart from this Star Movies airs these films on a daily basis and with multi language option during weekends.

About these movies often not getting aired in HD hindi movie channels, it might b either bcoz it might be fetching less ratings and star/disney wants to divert that viewership to SD chs to add to overall ratings or it might b conflicting with ratings of Star Movies as niche viewers tend to watch both channels and Star/disney might have decided to keep a balance on this. I think latter would be the more likely reason for it. Anyways i believe this scenario is now changing as HD customer base is expanding fast even among mass audience and popularity of dubbed hollywood movies is also immensely increasing so going forward i believe star/disney HD hindi movie channels will air more hollywood dubbed movies

Disney Channel or Hungama can air these films with multiple language option but i guess airing it on specified hindi or regional language channel would fetch more revenue. Anyways i have already shared feedback with star/disney to launch a kids movie channel which has multi audio feeds, hopefully such a channel will launch soon

Is there away to find out how much ratings DB super's premier got on cartoon network India?

I dont know how we can know about CN india's dragon ball super's trp

Source

Vegeta's voice actor - Prasad Barve sir - on Dragon Ball super talks

Source

Chi-Chi ( goku's wife & mom of gohan & goten ) , voice actor Neshma chemburkar

Source

Rajesh kava - voice actor of lord beerus

they are uploading on regular basis and promoting dragon ball super anime show through voice actor talks of main characters of the show on regular basis after a day gap in their social media handles and new promos , cartoon network India must be getting better trp than pogo tv channel . indirectly though may be they are hoping to get much better trp that's why they are giving their full efforts one more latest promo talks one new character voice actor was telling to watch the DBS show in tv the cartoon network india channel as only through cable/dth stb barc seem to be taking trp ratings only if more people watch through tv they would get better trp ratings , which i think they might have started getting to some extent thats why they are still trying to make it much more better ratings as more fans watch and get to know about show they would get better ratings . DBS airs in hindi, tamil & telugu too (still ._. their tamil & telugu voice actor dont seem much interested related to that sadly :( may be they changed old voice actors in those Indian languages)

@Space Toonz bro if you are worried about tv shows trp , i would suggest to support the show by watching regularly on tv when dbs airs on cartoon network india

yokai watch may be nt getting that much good trp as it has already aired few year back in hindi dub hope its trp wud improve when they start airing new eps .

old pokemon movie wud re-air on wednesday evening on disney channel India in hindi, tamil & telugu

Last edited:
I think they would be airing the same old episodes it in English, in that time slot! It would be better!
yea thats possible or they woould end up re-aring of old episodes

from july 12th sunday they might again end up airing dbs binge of new episodes after frieza ep which they showed in cartoon network India in 1st dbs super sunday

Finally Disney India from today started airing pokemon season 16 as shown in the tv schedule - from today 7:00 pm evening pokemon s16 anime series was aired in Disney india in hindi, tamil & telugu . earlier they only aired new seasons in super hungama/ marvel hq or hungama tv . from past few days they started airing pokemon kids anime movies on disney india channel, its really sad disney is not promoting properly and suddenly start airing new episodes then later they will start airing promos , they should atleast keep proper social media handle to post regular updates of new shows.

"Dragon Ball Super" New Episodes from 11th June @12.30PM

Official Promo
Source
okay, confirmed! this promo announcer has stated the date and time in english cause this promo was for CN Pakistan not India, and CN India has accidentally uploaded the promo on CN India YT and thereby removed it!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock