DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Disney Channel is telecasting Classic Doraemon.
FrMBVB4.jpg

CQ5rPja.jpg

PcAikil.jpg

Source

Dragon Ball Super - Anime series latest voice actor talks ;posted by cn india in their official yt channel sadly , cn india at present seem to be not much interested in promoting DBS that aggressively like they did earlier they didn't post same video in their social page too , hope it changes soon . at present Cartoon network India has started re-airing Dragon Ball Super anime episodes from battle of gods from today due to less episodes being dubbed of tournament of power arc.

Zeno sama - voice actress dubbing might sound cringeish but manageable after listening few times , only wish she could have used anime word instead of just using cartoon , considering anime craze hope she learns in future. it feels odd , feels as if zeno( doraemon) is talking to goku in childish manner.

doraemon kids anime, Dragon ball super - shonen anime

all voice actors dubbing for Dragon ball super might be busy for dubing for dragon ball super: super hero movie assignment due to which the episodes might not have been dubbed.we mighty have to wait till September or october by then tournament of power arc episodes dubbing would be completed. hope that time CN india would be back in form in promoting Dragon ball super anime episodes properly due to which they gained better trp apart from teen titans go.

Last edited:
Naruto - shonen anime promotion done by sony yay more aggresively compared to even cn india which was very unimaginable considering some years back they didn't even consider anime telling niche audience now promoting naruto sony yay promotion ad in times newspaper , billboard advertising , even showing segment in saas bahu sazish it actually felt really crigey they used actress who doesn't even know about anime / nartuto but acting like liking naruto - they could have instead used genuine anime fan who watches anime for portion in segment even news anchor didnt pronounced properly naruto only using cartoon word they could have researched properly about anime pronunciation takes very less time as being news segment host.

they even promoted naruto ad promotions in youtube and their social media pages. currently to compete with voice actor talks of Dragon ball super used by cn india , sony yay using actors video ad promoting naruto as they being naruto fan them acknowledging older naruto fans . as its shonen/ action anime series .

Source

they are using narutofanforever - they recognizing older anime fans who still support anime

Source

Naruto - anime series (shonen) mon- fri (8:00-9:00 pm ) repeat airings next day morning at 9:00 am , afternoon 3:00 or 3:30 pm

Source

Naruto - anime weekend binge on sony yay ( saturday- sunday ) at 5:30 PM in Hindi , Bangla, Tamil, Telegu and Malayalam

they haven't dubbed anime intro/ opening theme songs in sony yay yet , dubbing seem to be okish they showed one voice dialogue dubbing in night one with different dialogue in next afternoon airings

compared to Cartoon network India dubbing of naruto , it would take more time to adjust to newer sony yay's dubbing , censoring is more compared to earlier still manageable not badly done like shown in disney kids channels cut and forwarded most often and story is understandable . they have made blood green colour in naruto its understandable considering the timings 8:00 pm airing time.

hope newer voice actors would improve as show progresses , female voice actor need to improve . after seeing sony yay promotion hope cartoon network India would show similar support for dragon ball super soon when its new episodes dubbing is completed and promote it in social media channels as well. only first few episodes was able to watch missed other episodes . compared to both cn dubbing felt slightly more professional compared to sony yay dubbing , hope even sony yay dubbing voice actors with experience would improve a lot.

Honest to god the dubbing of Avatar the Last airbender on ETV balbharat is such a great thing to listen to. They actually properly dubbed it in Hindi instead of stupid Hinglish dub where they insert English words in Hindi dub.

That's why I don't like Sony yay's Naruto dub. It sucks. They insert English words in between and kills the whole point of a proper Hindi dub. Compared to Naruto the CN's DB super dub is miles better. But Avatar's dubbing is just levels above all these dubs. Actually not just Avatar's dub if you check other dubbings of ETV balbharat you will see that they are all dubbed very professionally instead of cringe Hinglish dub of Sony yay Naruto.

Wish they promoted the voice actors of Avatar on ETV balbharat. This dub of Avatar is way better than Nick's 2007 hindi dub of Avatar.

Honest to god the dubbing of Avatar the Last airbender on ETV balbharat is such a great thing to listen to. They actually properly dubbed it in Hindi instead of stupid Hinglish dub where they insert English words in Hindi dub.

That's why I don't like Sony yay's Naruto dub. It sucks. They insert English words in between and kills the whole point of a proper Hindi dub. Compared to Naruto the CN's DB super dub is miles better. But Avatar's dubbing is just levels above all these dubs. Actually not just Avatar's dub if you check other dubbings of ETV balbharat you will see that they are all dubbed very professionally instead of cringe Hinglish dub of Sony yay Naruto.

Wish they promoted the voice actors of Avatar on ETV balbharat. This dub of Avatar is way better than Nick's 2007 hindi dub of Avatar.
Honestly, I prefer the opposite i.e. there should be english words in between the hindi words cause that's natural, while you converse with someone.. you don't speak pure hindi, no one does, even the people who don't speak fluent English, so if in the dub if they are using english words... It sounds natural rather than hearing some words which takes time to decipher!

Honestly, I prefer the opposite i.e. there should be english words in between the hindi words cause that's natural, while you converse with someone.. you don't speak pure hindi, no one does, even the people who don't speak fluent English, so if in the dub if they are using english words... It sounds natural rather than hearing some words which takes time to decipher!
Natural? Well guess what buddy, they call it hindi dub. They don't call it natural dub, do they? What's natural to you doesn't mean is natural for everybody and being a profesional dubbing artists you should do your job properly. They should not dub a series based on what is natural to subhraneel and his hinglish friends.

No one is telling them to dub in Sanskrit. They can't translate the word 'Vital' in Hindi? LMAO gimme a break that's just shows the level of effort these studios put in their work.

Long live the ETV balbharat team. If i was president of this country they would get a Bharat Ratna from me.

Last edited:
Natural? Well guess what buddy, they call it hindi dub. They don't call it natural dub, do they? What's natural to you doesn't mean is natural for everybody and being a profesional dubbing artists you should do your job properly. They should not dub a series based on what is natural to subhraneel and his hinglish friends.

No one is telling them to dub in Sanskrit. They can't translate the word 'Vital' in Hindi? LMAO gimme a break that's just shows the level of effort these studios put in their work.

Long live the ETV balbharat team. If i was president of this country they would get a Bharat Ratna from me.
I am sorry, why you are being hateful towards me? Just like you shared your opinion, I shared mine! What do you mean by, "what is natural to Subhraneel and his hinglish friends?" I am sorry if you felt that I was sounding hateful to your choice! But I was not!

P.S. Hinglish is hindi language in English text, there is no such thing in dub! Please don't get offend about correcting you!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock