DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

I am sorry, why you are being hateful towards me? Just like you shared your opinion, I shared mine! What do you mean by, "what is natural to Subhraneel and his hinglish friends?" I am sorry if you felt that I was sounding hateful to your choice! But I was not!

P.S. Hinglish is hindi language in English text, there is no such thing in dub! Please don't get offend about correcting you!
Oh did you feel insulted? I am sorry. I was only being sarcastic and a little humourous. It seems you are quite mad from my post. Don't cry i was only sharing my opinion i didn't mean to disrespect you

0TJqxnT.jpg
6gQsZ5S.jpg

have a request to fellow members to not fight. i liked old nick dubbing of avatar and even like the present dubbing done by etv bal bharat . as etv bal bharat retains English audio feed they are dubbing avatar in hindi dub using only hindi words which is not a bad thing. In contrast in sony yay - dubs naruto hindi dub with english words as sony yay removed English audio feed and they use english words to explain Japanese words meaning to make it simple for small kids watching along with hindi words , if sony yay had english audio feed like etv bal bharat even they might have not mixed english words with Hindi in Hindi dubbing a lot probably in dialogues.
finally cartoon network India conformed Dragon ball super - anime series new dubbing episodes airing episode date from sept 18 - universal survival saga

Source

Avatar: The Last Airbender - chapter 3 - anime like animated series new episode would start airing on ETV Bal Bharat on September 18, 12:00 pm in English , Hindi, Kannada ,Marathi ,Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam , Punjabi , Assamese, Odia , and Bangla

Naruto: Season 1- anime series ended in Sony yay , 2nd season coming soon

Saw DIGIMON adventures 2020 teaser on cartoon network this sunday. They have not uploaded it on their YouTube page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock