DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

Crunchyroll subscription and Muse YT channel is all that's needed for anime lovers in India. Watching decades old, odd anime here and there on tv is quite sad. I had animax growing up airing all the popular anime back then. Now there's nothing for us.

Crunchyroll subscription and Muse YT channel is all that's needed for anime lovers in India. Watching decades old, odd anime here and there on tv is quite sad. I had animax growing up airing all the popular anime back then. Now there's nothing for us.
re-airing of popular shounen or action anime shows are good for young kids or teens for imagination and creativity while watching interesting shows also would provide them motivation to not give up and try to level up to face newer challenges in life .due to it being dubbed in Indian languages people would be able to relate it with better than watching only in subtitles .

through internet just for watching anime only some fans would be able to watch it regularly ,even zee channel started airing new though few years old anime films or shows in their channels which we could watch with less or no edits.

"Detective Conan" coming soon only on ETV Bal Bharat HD & SD.
yes Assamesse voice actor shared news detective conan- (titled) anime series dubbing started

Wow that's awesome news for everyone....but I knew they airing only few episodess or seasons
Hungama tv earlier used to air detective conan , later stopped airing after few weeks , this time ETV Bal bharat would surely air more season and episodes as compared to earlier more anime fans , increased awareness among viewers and more Indian languages audio options - it would help reach wide audience. .

only wish they should also air repeat episode regularly .they would be able to dub more episodes and match doraemon total episode

Last edited:
If ETV bal Bharat airs the complete seasons of Detective Conan, then we are getting official Indian English dub for the series!

That's I am excited about!

Awesome to know ETV picked up Detective Conan, it's an awesome anime with tonnes of episodes.

God bless ETV bal Bharat. My favorite channel. It's a gift that keeps on giving and their dubbing is always professional. LET'S GOOOOOO.

If you want to watch latest shows then there's internet. Let's appreciate the fact that we are getting more and more anime on indian TV. The drought of anime content from 2012 to 2021 almost a decade has made me appreciate any anime that manages to make it's way to indian channels.

thought of watching "Tensai Baba" on Hungama TV cause it was a nostalgia for me, cause I used to watch "Tensai Bakabon" during my childhood!
They ruined the whole show with a new dub like censored version of Shin Chan! The voice of Bakabon is also changed, earlier it was deep voice now it is different!

I remember the show rights went to Sony Yay when the channel got launched! It looks like the first Hungama TV dub belongs to Sony Yay, and therefore, Hungama TV had to redub the show again!

thought of watching "Tensai Baba" on Hungama TV cause it was a nostalgia for me, cause I used to watch "Tensai Bakabon" during my childhood!
They ruined the whole show with a new dub like censored version of Shin Chan! The voice of Bakabon is also changed, earlier it was deep voice now it is different!

I remember the show rights went to Sony Yay when the channel got launched! It looks like the first Hungama TV dub belongs to Sony Yay, and therefore, Hungama TV had to redub the show again!
That doesn't make sense. Pogo channel changed the dub of kiteretsu when they bought the rights for the show in 2015-16. When hungama got the rights back years later they still have the classic dub which they aur on super hungama nowadays.

I think they redubbed it for censorship reasons just like how they redubbed classic shinchan episodes again with horrible voices and censorships. They probably scrapped the old dub.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock