Anirudh in, Venkat Prabhu out

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Anirudh has been growing at a fast pace and is on a signing spree in Kollywood after giving back to back hit song in his debut film '3' and Sivakarthikeyan starrer 'Ethir Neechal'. The latest buzz is that the young composer has been has signed up to compose for the Hindi remake of our local street cricket based cult film Chennai 600028, which launched Venkat Prabhu as a director.

Interestingly though, the remake will not be directed by Venkat Prabhu, who is currently making Biriyani with Karthi and Hansika in the lead. Confirming the same the director tweeted "Chennai 28 hindi version is not directed by me guys!! And I am not sure about the news! Will confirm once I get the official news!!"

Meanwhile Anirudh's next album for Shiva-Priya Anand starrer 'Vanakkam Chennai' is all set to be launched soon which has range of singers and rappers used. Apart from this, Anirudh has also been signed for his big-ticket project, the Vijay-A R Murugadoss project in 2014.

Anirudh in, Venkat Prabhu out - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock