Aniston wants beau to pop the question

Reaction score
Jennifer Aniston has joked with her friends that she has issued an ultimatum to boyfriend Justin Theroux to have asked her to marry him by the end of this year.

The 43-year-old actress, who has been dating Theroux, 40, since they met on the set of 'Wanderlust' two years ago, has told friends that he is "the one."

"I'll be married by the end of the year," the Daily Mirror quoted Aniston as telling a friend.

'If he's not got down on one knee, or we're not married, by the end of the year, it's over!' she said.

The 'Friends' star said that the couple's new dog Sophie, a boxer-pitbull cross, is a "test run" for having children.

"We're constantly laughing. Now we've got our new baby things are getting serious. We have new responsibilities.

"She's like a test run for kids, I guess ... although hopefully kids are easier to house-train.

"Justin and I argue over who takes the dog out and who disciplines her, but that's about it. Things are fabulous. I'm happy," she said.

Aniston, who divorced Brad Pitt in 2005 and then went on to have doomed relationships with Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, has also told pals she has "never been so happy."

"Jennifer has never been so happy romantically," a friend said.She and Justin have discussed their long-term future and both agreed that they love the idea of settling down.

"The onus is now on Justin to pop the question," the friend added.

Aniston is beginning to open up about her relationship, despite remaining resolutely tight-lipped at the beginning of their union.

She even felt relaxed enough to even joke about how romantic boyfriend Theroux in an interview to promote 'Wanderlust'.He's just the most cold, icy, fishy kind of a guy," she said on Good Morning America.

"I'm trying to warm him up but you know..." she said.

(c) TOI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock