Anjaam Pathiraa Hindi Remake

Anjaam Pathiraa had too many flaws. It's one of the overhyped film of Malayalam this year. I hope they change necessary things in the script for a Hindi Remake.

Anjaam Pathiraa had too many flaws. It's one of the overhyped film of Malayalam this year. I hope they change necessary things in the script for a Hindi Remake.
Yeah. I agree with you, but the director himself said that he removed many scenes from the script because he felt like its spoon-feeding the viewers, like how the villain was able to drug the victims and all. And with no doubt, Anjaam Paathira was a really good theatre experience and the best thriller from Malayalam in recent times.

Yeah. I agree with you, but the director himself said that he removed many scenes from the script because he felt like its spoon-feeding the viewers, like how the villain was able to drug the victims and all. And with no doubt, Anjaam Paathira was a really good theatre experience and the best thriller from Malayalam in recent times.
Technically it's a rich Movie but not a satisfying screenplay. I loved the cinematography & the score. Kunchacko Boban's acting was lazy and flat, the director tried not to make him look like the other conventional criminal investigation heroes. But, even that wasn't convincing. "Your Sleepless Nights are coming!" well, I didn't feel like he's having any sleepless nights, the stakes were never high to him throughout the film except for one point towards the Climax, where they find a dead body at his house. Sreenath Bhasi's character "stereotypical best hacker" was annoying. They had a fine actors playing many pivotal role yet they didn't use their talent completely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock