Anna Kournikova joins NBC's reality show 'The Biggest Loser'

Napster

Reaction score
Tennis star and certified trainer Anna Kournikova will join US broadcaster NBC's weight loss reality show 'The Biggest Loser' for season 12 as the show's newest trainer.

Kournikova's addition to "The Biggest Loser" team is one of the changes for the show, which will premiere in September 2011.

A healthy lifestyle has always been an integral part of Kournikova's life and she is honoured to have the opportunity to help contestants - and motivate viewers - to get fit and healthy.
Kournikova said, "I'm so excited to be a part of 'The Biggest Loser' team; I've always been a fan of the show. As a former professional tennis player and certified trainer, this is a wonderful opportunity for me to share my enthusiasm for staying fit across America's homes. I'm honored to join a programme that embraces the values of a healthy lifestyle and is committed to fighting obesity. I look forward to the upcoming season and seeing the results we can achieve together!"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock