anolog sat finder and diseqc 4x switch

• Thread starter suri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 5,735

suri

Reaction score
today i receive anolog sat finder and diseqc 4x switch on magicdecoders....
but i donot know how to operate to get sat signals...
any one give procedure to get sat signals..
my anolog sat finder and diseqc 4x switch
http://s11.postimage.org/4d36q62c3/15102012496.jpg[/imanolog sat finder and diseqc 4x switchg]

Congratulations suri for the new sat gadgets.. :tup

I am sure trackers will help you.

As per my knowledge you can use it like splitter of sats and put the wire which comes from dish to the sat finder and it will show the signal.. !! ;)

congrats suri bro.

Operation is pretty simple connect the cable from lnb to the LNB IN of the meter and connect the cable from your stb to the other port(that should usually read OUT or RECEIVER)

Once connected, turn on the stb and start aligning your dish. As you align your dish the needle on the meter will start to move up and down. Also it will give a beep sound. The beep will get louder when the signal is good. Slowly the needle will go to max position.

If the meter reads full, that is the needle at max reading then turn the knob on the meter anticlockwise. This will bring the needle to a lower position. Now again align the dish to make the needle to max position. Repeat this till you get the desired signal level. Also you can check the level of signal on the stb while adjusting

suri said:
today i receive anolog sat finder and diseqc 4x switch on magicdecoders....
but i donot know how to operate to get sat signals...
any one give procedure to get sat signals..
my anolog sat finder and diseqc 4x switch

price plz ..:)

diseqc 4x switch and anlog sat finder price is just at 500/-

suri said:
diseqc 4x switch and anlog sat finder price is just at 500/-
Pl tell the price of sat finder only ?

You got with delivery charges including Rs.500

dear jenius sir yesterday i went to ludhiana there i gone to y.k electronics he given me all the prices

6 ft solid c/ku band dish antenna price with no bargain its 2600rs
C band lnb make universal or solid price 450rs
diseqc 4x switch price 100rs
and i ask for anlog sat finder he's saying 350rs

then i try all the shop's at ludhiana the anlog sat finder last price i got is 250rs to 300 and rest all the prices which y.k electronics given to me is good ........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock