Another milestone reached by a DDF member

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, DDF is known for creating histories.

Sai Laxman bro (Gobinaath), my sweet beloved buddy is now the second highest poster. :clap :clap :luv

40,351 posts and still going on. :clap :clap

Sai bro, you truly deserve a worthy praise. :eek:hya

You have done it bro ! Congrats ! :clap

May GOD bless you bro. :clap :luv

Best wishes. :luv

Good luck my buddy. Keep up the good work and I am sure one day you will post more than 1,00,000 posts. :eek:hya

Thanks bishnu bro and thanks to Admin's , team and all bros of ddf :) .. Never thought to achieve this milestone but happens all coz of support and love towards me from Admins , team and members of ddf :):);):tup:luv:win[emoji120] ..

Once again thanks to all bros :) ..

Note: Team thought this thread not needed means pls close it and any member thought the same means plz report to ddf team :) -Thanks ..

Congrats bro :) but Bishnu bro Wishing very late after 1 week as 40153 was actual :shy
SarfaRaZ said:
Congratulations @Gobi bro :tup Now you're the 2nd Top Poster Of DDF crossing @Biswa bhai :tup:clap:luv
Gobinaath said:
Thanks Sarfa bro :luv ..Thanks to Admins , Team bros , all my bros for ur support and luv towards me :hs:tup:win:luv[emoji120] ..

Never thought I can achieve this milestone at the time of registration :) ..

At the same time I salute Biswajit bro for his work :c:clap:win:luv ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock