Another price Increase

• Thread starter Duke
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,828
Hassan Syed said:
Few days before they increased the price now once again :(
Those were lower price packs,now they are increasing price of Mega and Magnum pack

Hassan Syed said:
Few days before they increased the price now once again :(

airtel digital tv has habit to increase prices in multiple stages
first lower packs, then higher & then addons,ala castes etc.

Mine is Economy Sports pack with33 HD channels !! I think Economy sports, Mega, and Magnum pack with 33 HD prices are getting increased to the tune that standalone pack + 33 HD top-up...

Anybody answer me?

What is the difference between this thread and the below threads?

Link Removed

Link Removed

Sadiq said:
Anybody answer me?

What is the difference between this thread and the below threads?

Link Removed

Link Removed

Option 1: Economy sports pack is 357/- and if you take 33 HD Top up it cost 225/- So the total cost to customer is 582/-....

Option 2: They also have pre defined packs like Economy Sports 33 HD costing 558/-, giving Customer advantage of 24/- with same No. Of channels !!

Similarly packs like Mega 33 HD, Magnum 33 HD, and South India Packs etc....

Now Airtel is increasing the price of pre defined 33 HD packs price by same amount equivalent to Base pack + 33 HD top so that there is no difference among the above 2 options from 21st Mar'16. The advantage of Option 1 is that any new HD channel added by ADTV soon Gets added in HD plus Top up but very late to Base pack!!

Duke said:
Option 1: Economy sports pack is 357/- and if you take 33 HD Top up it cost 225/- So the total cost to customer is 582/-....

Option 2: They also have pre defined packs like Economy Sports 33 HD costing 558/-, giving Customer advantage of 24/- with same No. Of channels !!

Similarly packs like Mega 33 HD, Magnum 33 HD, and South India Packs etc....

Now Airtel is increasing the price of pre defined 33 HD packs price by same amount equivalent to Base pack + 33 HD top so that there is no difference among the above 2 options from 21st Mar'16. The advantage of Option 1 is that any new HD channel added by ADTV soon Gets added in HD plus Top up but very late to Base pack!!
Very confusing packages :u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock