Breaking Antrix cuts signal to Reliance Big TV

Customer care officials says, channels and service will be restored in 24 hours time.
For the connection booked from March 1, the installation will be done within 7 days.

Antrix disconnects transponder service to Reliance Big TV
MUMBAI: In yet another setback for direct to home (DTH) operator Reliance Big TV, the Antrix Corporation has disconnected the transponder service to the DTH operator over non-renewal of agreement and non-payment of outstanding dues.
RBTV was using satellite operator MEASAT’s transponders for providing DTH service. Indian DTH operators have to go through Antrix for hiring transponders even from foreign satellite operators

They will keep giving dates like 24 hrs, 2-3 days, like they how they said for Zee/Star channels. Here also same story. They might not be knowing even if the signals would be back, hence they are saying such things to customers.

They will keep giving dates like 24 hrs, 2-3 days, like they how they said for Zee/Star channels. Here also same story. They might not be knowing even if the signals would be back, hence they are saying such things to customers.
What's the point in keeping customer care team, if they have no plans to pay the lease amount of to.

Still no signals :( I am sure customers must be suffering from Reliance Digital services. I still have their set top box but will renew it only once they have everything stable

Still no signals :( I am sure customers must be suffering from Reliance Digital services. I still have their set top box but will renew it only once they have everything stable

You still feel that the signals will be back ???:cf: Will they pay the crores of money required to get back the signals ??? I dont know how one can still continue with a service like this which has a unknown future

Even their customer care is not reachable, situation is like Nov 2017

You still feel that the signals will be back ???:cf: Will they pay the crores of money required to get back the signals ??? I dont know how one can still continue with a service like this which has a unknown future

So what do you think will happen now

If no signal will stay then why pantel technology bought RDTV and apply file DTH license renewal ?

If no signal will stay then why pantel technology bought RDTV and apply file DTH license renewal ?

They knew that they were supposed to clear all dues to broadcasters and even pay Transponder fees to Antrix last year itself. So why they didnt pay ?? Hence the signals are off after TDSAT directed it to do so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock