Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Sona Mohapatra did it. #metoo

Source

om6H8fH.jpg

I know very less about this movement. Please enlighten me, Anu Malik did something with Sona Mohapatra that he wasn't supposed to do, I still don't know what he did 🤔 Why isn't the woman going to the Police or approaching a court?

I know very less about this movement. Please enlighten me, Anu Malik did something with Sona Mohapatra that he wasn't supposed to do, I still don't know what he did 🤔 Why isn't the woman going to the Police or approaching a court?
Go through these old posts.👇
Sony Entertainment Television is bringing back its popular singing reality show ‘Indian Idol’ for a tenth season this June.

Now, we can confirm that Anu Malik will return as a judge, who has been a part of the original panel since its inception. This time around, he will be joined by Vishal Dadlani and Neha Kakkar.
Anu Malik, Vishal Dadlani & Neha Kakkar to judge 'Indian Idol 10'
Singer Anu Malik, who has been accused of sexual misconduct, was no longer part of the jury panel of the singing-based reality show "Indian Idol" season 10, according to an official statement on Sunday.

The statement from Sony Entertainment Television channel said: "Anu Malik is no longer a part of the 'Indian Idol' jury panel. The show will continue its planned schedule and we will invite some of the biggest names in Indian music as guests to join Vishal Dadlani and Neha Kakkar to judge the extraordinary talent of 'Indian Idol' season 10."

#MeToo: Anu Malik no longer part of 'Indian Idol'
Bro, The time I heard Anu Malik's name in #Metoo, the first name came to my mind was Alisha! Being a '90's kid', I heard/read somewhere (20+ years ago) that Alisha (who used to be a permanent singer in each and every Anu Malik composed films) made some molestation report against him. Since media wasn't that active then (in fact, no news channel existed), it was buried soon and we didn't have much songs from Alisha in next 10 years.
:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: After#MeToo, he should not dare to appear anywhere. Khabardaar! :angry2:
Starts 12th October, Sat-Sun 8pm

Anu Malik is back as judge

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock