• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,154

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
When a fan of Anushka Sharma claim to have a big crush on her from the days of ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, Anushka’s ex-flame Ranveer Singh got fired and had a scuffle with the fan.

A source revealed, “This guy walked up to Anushka and told her that he had a crush on her when he saw ‘Rab Ne…’. She took it in the right spirit and jokingly askedif he still had a crush on her. The guy hesistantly admitted that he did. Though Anushka was enjoying the chat, Ranveer, sitting beside her got really angry. He told the guy, “Mind your language. She is my girlfriend. I will break your nose.” Anushka’s fan shot back, “My nose is strong enough. I don’t think I can get scared.””

The way Ranveer reacted to a fan’s joke; it throws a clear signal that they are still a couple and very much in love. Ranveer’s over-possessive nature towards his ex girlfriend bound to draw the conclusion that they only pretend to be exes.

Read more: Anushka is my girlfriend, Ranveer | Anushka Sharma | Ranveer Singh http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/anushka-is-my-girlfriend-ranveer/8056/#ixzz1bOAgUIhl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock